TERMS OF SERVICE
These Terms of Service are between us ("we," "our" ) and you, an individual user ("you," "your," "yours"), and govern your use of our company owned mobile software application.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may change these Terms from time to time. You may read the current, effective version of these Terms at any time at this location. Any revised Terms will become effective at the time of posting.
BY CONTINUING TO USE THE SERVICE AFTER THE CHANGES BECOME EFFECTIVE, YOU AGREE TO THE REVISED TERMS.
CHANGES TO THE SERVICE
We are continually evolving our Service. We therefore expressly reserve the right to change, add to, suspend, discontinue, or retire any aspect of the Service at any time without prior notice. If we update the Service and you object to such change for any reason, your sole remedy is to stop using the Service.
You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading, installing or printing Service Content.
1. remove, alter, cover, or distort any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice we include in or through our Services or Service Content;
2. circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with our security-related features including, without limitation, any features that prevent or restrict the use of or copying of any software or other Service Content;
3. use an automatic device (such as a robot or spider) or manual process to copy or "scrape" the Service Content for any purpose without our express written permission;
4. collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from our Services including, without limitation, user names, passwords, email addresses;
5. solicit other users to join or become members of any commercial online service or other organization without our prior written approval;
6. attempt to or interfere with the proper working of our Services or impair, overburden, or disable the same;
7. decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any portion of our software or other Service Content, or our Services;
8. use network-monitoring software to determine architecture of or extract usage data from our Services;
9. encourage conduct that violates any local, state or federal law, either civil or criminal, or impersonate another user, person, or entity;
10. engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying our Services.
D. You agree to fully cooperate with us to investigate any suspected or actual activity that is in breach of these Terms of Service.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless our app and its officers, directors, employees, parents, partners, successors, agents, distribution partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their related companies from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, obligations, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of, related to, or that may arise in connection with:
1. your use of our Services;
2. User Content provided by you;
4.any actual or alleged breach of any representation, warranty, or covenant that you have made to us;
5. your acts or omissions.
You agree to cooperate fully with us in the defense of any claim that is the subject of your obligations hereunder.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
A. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF OUR SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. OUR SERVICES AND SERVICE CONTENT (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, OUR APP AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, PARTNERS, SUCCESSORS, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND THEIR RELATED COMPANIES DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY:
(1) WARRANTIES THAT OUR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS;
(2) WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, SECURITY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, OR INFORMATIONAL CONTENT OF OUR SERVICES OR SERVICE CONTENT;
(3) WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
(4) WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED OR ACCESSED THROUGH OUR SERVICES;
(5) WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF OUR SERVICES; (6) WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES WILL BE SECURE
(7) WARRANTIES THAT ERRORS IN OUR SERVICES OR SERVICE CONTENT (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) WILL BE CORRECTED.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR APP, ITS OFFICERS, OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION,
(I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT,
(II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICE,
(III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVERS,
(IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICE BY ANY THIRD PARTY,
(V) DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
If you want to terminate the Services at any time, you may do so by notifying us via email or through your account setting.
We reserve the right to suspend or cease providing any portion of our Services, at any time, with or without cause, and with or without notice. We may suspend or terminate your use if you are not complying with these Terms, or if you use the Services in any way that could cause us legal liability or disrupt others’ use of the Services. If we suspend or terminate your use, we will try to let you know in advance.
A. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us email@example.com